Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Monday, August 24, 2015

Well I'm almost done . . . .

Wait I'm not done yet!  I have one more lesson scheduled for tomorrow right before I go into the mission office.  It's gonna be good!  Sorry there's not very much for me to say.  I got to go to the temple 2 times this past week.  Once for mine and Elder Jacobsons birthday, and another for the departing temple trip.  It was awesome!  We also had a lot of stake meetings with the high counselor and Stake President and Ward mission leaders throughout the stake.  It was great.  This stake is awesome!  I'll tell you more on Wednesday, but ya this past week has been the usual.  Knockin and talking and preaching ya know.  It's been fun.  I've had very mixed feelings about coming home.  I love being a missionary.  Not to say that I'm not excited.  I am excited.  It'll be great!  So I love you all and I'll see ya on Wednesday!  

Elder Nelson


No comments:

Post a Comment