Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Monday, September 23, 2013


Letter, Monday, September 23

So ya I have 10 minutes on this computer in the Valencia library.  It sucks.  I'll have more time next week but. . . you get it.  This week was awesome as usual.  I love this work!  You just feel good talking to everyone about the gospel.  Let's see. . . oh ya we got two new investigators this week!  Their names are the Casattas!  They are so awesome!  Also, we taught Korihor this week.  Literally, this man told us Korihor was his hero.  His name is Adrien Kragg and I don't know if I told you about him last week, but Elder Ehninger has been teaching him for the past like month.  he has read the entire standard works and some LDS books.  We taught him on Saturday and right before we went to the lesson I felt like we shouldn't go, but I thought it was just me and I didn't tell my comp.  Turns out, it was the Holy Ghost!  Dang it!  Anyways, it wasn't the best situation for me to be in as a new missionary.  I'll tell yall more about it next week.  It was tough.  We taught him before and it was fine, but this time was different.  The spirit was gone and ya, it was just bad.  Luckily I have a strong testimony! Needless to say, we dropped him.  Surprisingly, he came to church on Sunday haha!  We also got a couple of potentials this week that seem very promising!
I have 30 seconds left! ah!  Everyone send me your address so I can write you a hand written letter this week!  Love you all! 
Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment