Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The After Skype Letter

So skyping was totally awesome!  So good to see you guys!  So I don't remember if I told you or not, but nothing much has changed this week.  The ward is getting better at coming out with us and we had 3 of our investigators come to church which was awesome.  I told you that we have zone conference tomorrow and how I'm super excited for it.  What haven't I told you about!?  Oh ya transfers are next week!  ... wait I told you that too.  We did find 2 new investigators this week!  Rafael and Abel.  We met Abel street contacting and he told us to come back the next day.  We went back and taught him and his Dad the Restoration.  It was a great lesson.  Like I told you yesterday, Elder Smith and I are teaching so well together.  I love it!  I think he's going to be transferred out next week though, but ya never know!  Yesterday in Sacrament meeting, Elder Smith (black smith) and I sang a musical number.  It was awesome!  We made a ton of old people cry!  Our investigators are doing alright like I told you yesterday.  It's hard to get in contact with them and a lot of them are falling off the radar.  While that's sad and all, it just means that we have to find new, more solid investigators to teach.  That's basically it for this week!  It was just another week in the Canoga Playground!  (Canoga Park)  I love you all!

Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment